GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here at Samba Import Export, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. With this in mind, we are pleased to offer a 14 day return policy where you can return your online purchase to us, if you aren’t completely satisfied. Once the item has been returned, you will be given a full refund minus actual shipping charges incurred by us. Please allow up to 7 days to process the refund.
To return your item under this policy, you must comply with these conditions –
- You must apply to return your purchase within 14 days from date of purchase.
- The items must be in new, unused condition. No marks, damage or signs of use. All plastic protection must still be in place. Sealed packaging must have seals intact and unbroken.
- Items must be returned in original packaging with all included accessories, manuals and paperwork
- Items not meeting the above criteria will be returned to you at your expense
- A 25% restocking fee may apply
NOTE – Our 14 day return policy does not apply to second-hand items. Please choose carefully, as these cannot be returned if you change your mind.
To apply for a return –
- Log into your account at www.sambaworldpercussion.com
- Raise a dispute
- One of our staff will approve the return and will contact you to arrange the shipping (or drop off in store)
- Shipping costs to return the product are to be covered by you, the customer.
Please do not attempt to return any items until your return application has been approved by our staff. If your item does not meet the above conditions, it will be shipped back to you at your expense.
This return policy does not apply to the following –
- items that present a health & hygiene risk (eg. Earplugs, mouthpieces, headphones)
- items that require a unique registration code for activation (eg. software)
- items specifically advertised as discontinued, b-stock, scratch & dent/damaged, open box
- items specifically customer ordered or custom made for you (ie. Non-stocked items)
- items that are sold as used/vintage/pre-loved
- items purchased using Afterpay or Zip Pay
This return policy is offered in excess to your satutory rights as a consumer under the ACL. We reserve the right to terminate this return policy for customers we deem to be abusing the offer.
Australian Customer Law and Manufacturer Warranty
After the 14 day return period, your purchase is still protected under Australian Consumer Law and the manufacturers warranty period. However, we can only offer a refund or exchange/credit if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
After the 14 day return period, we cannot offer you a refund for change of mind.
FEES AND CHARGES / RETURNS POLICY
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order (“Delivery Fee”) and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products include GST where applicable.
The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our retail partner’s stores for the same product and we are not obliged to match any prices.
Just like in our retail partners stores, prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (and in particular, our Back Order Policy), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
If you cancel an order then:
subject to (a), we will refund any amounts paid by you for that cancelled order;
(a) we will not refund the delivery fees where the products in your cancelled order have been dispatched for delivery, we will also charge you any transaction fees that we incur such as credit card fees MC / Visa / AMEX. These fees will be processed prior to refund. We may also charge any bank Charge Back Fees we incur as a result of your cancelled order. Where you simply change your mind regarding your purchase we may also charge you a re-stocking fee of 10% of your total purchase price to cover associated costs.